Saturday, January 28, 2012

Get Thee to a Pink Tower!

Luke is stacking everything....








I didn't snap a picture of him playing with the stacking cubes because everytime I point a camera at him he stops what he's doing and asks, "I see me?"  His focus while playing was so intense that I didn't want to interrupt it...so I just watched near him until he invited me to play with him.  He is getting better and noticing which boxes should be stacked next.  When he chooses one that's too large, he asks me to hold the stacked pile on top, without disturbing it, while he places the correct sized box in its proper spot.  Then he instructs me to replace the rest of the stack....it's a lot of pressure not to drop those stack boxes while holding them midair!  When I do, he shakes his head and says,"Oh Mom.  That's okay, I fix it."  He's so forgiving...


Luke has also been pulling out his puzzles.  I have a closet that's deep enough to serve as my homeschool material supply closet.  I usually have a bunch of stuff I rotate for Luke's space that I keep in there.  Well, Luke's not interested in playing over in his cute little area that's all set up just for him.  He prefers to sit in the tiny space afforded in that closet.  I found him in there the other day:



Here's where I found him while I was making his lunch one afternoon:


He barricaded himself into the closet and then got comfortable.  Not too long after:




Rest well, sleepy boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks :)